SATELLITE unites aerospace thought leaders, entrepreneurs, executives, engineers, end-users and enthusiasts together in one place for the largest and most important global satellite technology event of the year. For more than 35 years, SATELLITE has played a critical role in determining how satellites will shape the future of our world.
The show welcomes a community of aerospace professionals from every market and field of study, hailing from more than 100 nations around the world.
During SATELLITE Week, attendees gain access to:
• A world class conference program led by the industry’s leading experts, thought-leaders and innovators
• Focused content through dedicated market tracks
• The largest exhibition floor of satellite-enabled products and services
• Numerous opportunities to network with more than 14,500 attendees
• Startup Space, a lightning-fast pitch competition where entrepreneurs pitch their business and technology ideas
• SGx 2018, a series of fast-paced inspirational talks from aerospace innovators and leaders built for young professionals