Shanghai, China-based Tersus GNSS Inc. recently launched its new David Plus receiver, a dual-antenna GNSS receiver which offers centimeter-accurate positioning and heading. It is designed for intelligent transportation, construction, machine control, precision agriculture, and navigation applications.
The David Plus GNSS receiver is built for outdoor environments with IP67-rated enclosure. The compact palm size makes it easy to integrate with various application systems. A 4GB in-built memory records data for post-processing conveniently.
“David Plus is designed for efficient and rapid integration, the compact, lightweight receiver supports measurements output, it tracks GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou signals,” said Xiaohua Wen, founder & CEO of Tersus GNSS Inc., in a company press release. “The modular and flexible design can provide robust positioning and heading accuracy in a compact footprint for UAVs and other smaller autonomous projects. As the leading supplier to the precision GNSS receiver market, Tersus is focused on developing easy-to-use and affordable products to support high-precision positioning and heading applications.”
The David Plus GNSS receiver supports RTK positioning mode or RTK positioning + heading mode. It supports 384 channels and is said to be easy to connect an external powerful radio for long range communication.
Other features include:
- Supports measurements output – GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2, BeiDou B1/B2 from primary antenna – GPS L1/GLONASS L1 or GPS L1/BeiDou B1 from secondary antenna
- Supports RTK positioning mode or RTK positioning + heading mode
- Supports 384 channels
- Supports RTCM2.3/3.x, CMR, CMR+ corrections
- Easy to connect an external powerful radio for long range communication
- RTK and Heading solution update rate up to 20Hz