Join us for this Free Webinar on Wednesday, December 12th, at 1:00 pm EST to see just how far we’ve traveled on the road to autonomy and to test the following predictions for our autonomous future.
- Prediction #1 – Future applications (especially autonomous ground vehicles) will require precise positioning at the cm level
- Prediction #2 – One of the few technologies that can provide that precision today is GNSS RTK and PPP
- Prediction #3 – This level of precision will be enabled even more with the introduction of new GNSS constellations
The panel of experts for this exciting event are:
- Lance de Groot, Senior Team Lead, Geomatics Software Safety Critical Systems, NovAtel
- Samer Khanafseh, a research assistant professor at Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), Chicago, and co-founder and Manager of TruNav LLC
- Terry Lamprecht, Director of Products, AutonomouStuff
- The webinar moderator will be Demoz Gebre-Egziabher, Professor, Aerospace Engineering & Mechanics, University of Minnesota
During the live event, audience members will have the opportunity to pose their own questions to the panel of experts.
This webinar and virtual workshop is sponsored by sister publication Inside Unmanned Systems Magazine and Hexagon Positioning Intelligence.