Mobile World Congress, the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry, is organized by the GSMA and held in the Mobile World Capital, Barcelona, Spain.
The courses include a variety of sessions dealing with the mobile industry and internet of things (IoT) applications including a Feb. 28 course titled: “IoT Security And Drones – Creating A Connected And Secure Future.”
Join leading industry experts to discover:
• Live hack: witness how easily devices can be compromised if not secured properly
• IoT security best practices and assessment frameworks
• IoT security certification and recent regulatory developments in the EU and US; Use cases
• New challenges for the drone industry and how to address them
• Network coverage and secure communication enabled by mobile operators
• SIM card capabilities to enhance safety and security
Also on Feb. 28, privacy will be a focus in: the “Privacy Challenges In The Internet Of Things: Providing Consumers With Transparency And Control In A Connected World” session.
The Feb. 27 lineup includes “Generating Value Through IoT And Big Data” and more.
For more on the event’s agenda, visit: https://www.mobileworldcongress.com/conference-programmes/gsma-programmes-seminars/
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting nearly 800 operators with almost 300 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and internet companies, as well as organizations in adjacent industry sectors. The GSMA also produces industry-leading events such as Mobile World Congress, Mobile World Congress Shanghai, Mobile World Congress Americas and the Mobile 360 Series conferences.