The International Technical Symposium on Navigation and Timing (ITSNT) is an annual event organized by CNES (Centre national d’études spatiales) and ENAC (Ecole Nationale de l’Aviation Civile) for professionals and researchers working with or interested in navigation and timing technologies and their use. This year’s event will take place Nov. 13-16 in Toulouse, France, on the campus of ENAC.
There are just a few days left to submit your abstract for the “Peer Reviewed Paper” sessions. Authors are invited to submit their abstracts online before May 25, 2018 and this deadline will not be extended.
The event is composed of two types of sessions:
- “Invited Guest” sessions: special guests are invited by the scientific committee to give a presentation related to the generic topic of the session. Typically, there are four guest speakers per session, and the session ends with a round table.
- “Peer Reviewed Paper” sessions: the presenters of these sessions are selected by the scientific committee based on a call for abstract
The ITSNT also provides a great environment for networking and visiting the sponsors’ exhibition stands.
The symposium includes tutorials given by some of the invited guest speakers on their topic of excellence.
Key elements for the ITSNT include:
- International event
- A high quality and recognized scientific committee
- Technical presentations on hot topics related to navigation and timing
- Internationally recognized guest speakers
- Selective call for abstract
- Round tables
- Exhibition area
|Topics of Interest for ITSNT include:|
Again, the deadline for the call for abstracts is May 25 and more details can be found online. The final program of these sessions will be available in October.