The program for the Royal Institute of Navigation’s International Navigation Conference 2018 is now available online, but if you’re at this week’s ION GNSS+ conference in Miami, Fla., you can stop by Booth #516 for additional details.
Scheduled for November 12-15, 2018 at the Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel, Bristol, UK, INC 2018 — Navigation Challenges and Societal Benefits —is sure to provide attendees numerous benefits.
Abundant Leading Keynotes Including…
- Prof. Washington Ochieng, Head of the Centre for Transport Studies, Imperial College London
- Ed Parsons, Geospatial Technologist, Google
- Jeremy Morley, Chief Geospatial Scientist, Ordnance Survey
- Dr. Aidan Horner, Lecturer in Psychology at the University of York
- Resilient PNT
- Cognition in Navigation
- Quantum PNT
Great Social Line-up
- Icebreaker drinks at We The Curious
- Drinks reception aboard the SS Great Britain
- Drinks reception in the exhibition hall of the Grand Hotel