Precision time and frequency solutions provider EndRun Technologies has launched its next generation, e-Series Distribution Chassis that adds a secure, integrated network management interface. The e-Series Distribution Chassis is said to maintain the industry leading frequency, pulse, and time code distribution functionality that provides high integrity signals to mission critical systems including communications, satellite earth stations, broadcast transmitters, military test ranges, production test, and others.
“Distribution Chassis typically reside behind the scenes fanning out time and frequency signals from GPS references such as the Meridian II Precision TimeBase. The network centric evolution of the respective control systems requires a modernized network interface,” said Michael Korreng, Senior R&D Engineer, EndRun Technologies. “We are happy to provide our customers with an intuitive, high-performance network interface to securely and reliably manage these devices.”
Key capabilities offered by the E-Series Distribution Chassis include:
- Web interface (HTTPs) to easily monitor input and output port status, alarms, and configuration.
- Secure Shell (SSH) configuration and control.
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 with alarm traps to interface to a management system.
- Enterprise SNMP MIB provides detailed operational status and configuration state.
- Extensive logging accurately time stamped to facilitate analytics.
- Network Time Protocol (NTP) client/server to ensure clock synchronization.
- Dual input—10 output time and frequency distribution with auto-switching.
The e-Series Distribution Chassis are available now for new and existing customers.
For more information go to endruntechnologies.com.