Tersus GNSS Inc., a GNSS RTK manufacturing company based in Shanghai, China, has released BX316D designed to extend its GNSS OEM RTK & PPK board, and offer more compatibility to the market.
BX316D is a GNSS real-time kinematic (RTK) original equipment manufacturer (OEM) board for accurate positioning and heading. It is able to integrate with other host devices or to serve as an independent positioning system. According to the company, the versatile interface and log/command formats make it compatible with major GNSS OEM boards in market, and it performs from GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, BDS B1/B2 frequencies from a primary antenna.
Key features of BX316D include:
• Supports RTK positioning mode or RTK positioning+ heading mode, and modes are software configurable
• Up to 20 hertz RTK solution and raw data output
• Supports IMU raw data output
• Pin to Pin compatible with NovAtel OEM617D
• LOG & Command compatible with NovAtel Protocol
• Supports PPS output and event mark input
• Serial ports with LVTTL level
• External antenna input through MMCX connectors
• Data output: NMEA-0183 and Tersus Binary format
• Correction: RTCM 2.x/3.x/CMR/CMR+
• Easy to integrate with Pixhawk and other autopilots
• Compact design
Earlier, Tersus showcased some of its RTK Solutions at InterGEO2017.