The Research and Training Unit for Navigational Electronics and the Department of Civil Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad are conducting a 3-day workshop on GNSS.
The main objective of this course is to introduce the basic concepts of GNSS, its applications and its limitations.
This basic course will cover the topics:
• Principle of operation of GPS or any GNSS system
• Architecture of variopus systems including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and NavIC
• Errors in GPS or GNSS
• Principle of operation and architecture
• Signal structure of GNSSs, DGSPS, augmentation systems, WADGPS
• Applications of GNSS in the areas of Civil Engineering, Aviation, Remote Sensing, Geoinformatics, Forest, Atmospheric and Environmental fields
Expected participants are working engineers, scientists, academicians, research scholars and students interested to understand the mechanism of GNSS and its applications.